Duxburys Delivery - For every order of Garden Furniture! - If you live within a 120 mile radius of our store in Preston, Lancashire, one (or two) of our friendly Duxbury delivery drivers will bring the goods to you. You will always be contacted to arrange a delivery day and time and will be notified when it is on route.
After your order is placed, our friendly dispatch team will give you a call to discuss delivery dates.
Special Offer: FREE UK Delivery on orders over £500
How much does delivery cost?
- For all orders under £200: £6.99
- All orders over £200 but under £500: £12.99
- All orders over £500 FREE UK Mainland
- In some areas PALLET delivery only available: Items will be left on a Pallet on driveway
If you are live in a remote area you may incur an extra delivery charge. Remote areas would include the Channel Islands, Grampian, Highlands, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles and some areas of Scotland. Please note that these delivery charges are decide4d by our couriers and we are unable to change the locations which fall into the category of a remote area. We will send an invoice after initial purchase.
Call us on 01772 336664 if you require a specific delivery date
For smaller items we only ever use a tracked service. Delivery under £200 is £6.99. This could be APC or DHL. If you have preference please let us know when ordering. Once your item has been dispatched, you will receive notification of the couriers information and a personal tracking number.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to cancel your order within 14 working days following the receipt of your order.
If you wish to cancel a product you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following scenarios and the terms that apply:
- I want to cancel the order prior to dispatch: by law, you are permitted to cancel your order prior to dispatch but please contact Duxburys as soon as possible so that we can minimise the overheads and inconvenience of any costs incurred. This should be by telephone and confirmed with an email.
- I want to cancel or change the order after the items have been dispatched; once your order has been dispatched please be aware any changes made or cancellation requests will incur a courier charge. Please note these charges are subject to your location. Or alternatively, the goods can be returned back to Duxburys at your own cost once delivery has been accepted.
- I want to return damaged products: If the products you receive are damaged on delivery, you should notify Duxburys as soon as possible so that we can organise collection, refund or substitution without charge to you.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchase but if you are not you can return any item by notifying us of your intentions in writing within 14 days of receiving your purchase. This 14 day period begins the day after you receive the items from us. Once you have notified us you have a further 14 days to return them to us unused and in their original packaging. We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If you have identified a fault, let us know within 30 days of purchase and return the item to us for an exchange or a full refund. If not reported within this time frame we reserve the right to refuse a full refund. As above in cases where Duxburys deems inappropriate misuse or in instances where the product/s has been tampered with by a third party, we are not obligated to issue a replacement/full refund.