The monstera is ideal for modern interiors and looks amazing against both white walls and in bold interiors. It’s an ideal choice for a smaller space in your home such as on a desk, coffee table or in a reception area for a warm and welcoming environment.
You may notice that the leaves on your monstera are pointing upwards when you take it out of the box. This is because they have been packed tightly in their box to prevent any damage. It only takes a moment to correct this. Simply bend out each frond into an arch until you’re happy with its appearance.
The artificial monstera is as low maintenance as a house plant can get! You don’t need to water or train it. The only thing you need to do is wipe down each leaf with a damp cloth to remove any dust and keep the plant looking lovely and realistic.
Looking for something else?
If the monstera isn’t what you’re looking for, view our full range artificial plants here
- The biggest garden furniture specialist within the North West.
- Genuine family run business.
- 20,000 sq ft showroom dedicated to garden furniture all year round.
- Over 130 sets on display.
- Everything in stock is stored onsite ready for immediate delivery.
- We are proud to have received hundreds of 5 star reviews.
- All items come with manufactures warranties.
- All of our products meet UK standards for safety requirements.
- Always aluminium and all weather frames